Cinte Techtextil China 2014
Over 30 seminars & product presentations to take place at this month’s Cinte Techtextil China
Over 30 seminars and product presentations are scheduled for days one and two of the fair, with topics ranging from a focus on a particular product or end application, to overviews of regional and global trends and developments. The key seminars taking place on 24 September afternoon in hall E7 include:
- Technical Textiles – Global Trends and Developments, Michael Jänecke, Director of Brand Management for Technical Textiles / Techtextil, Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, Germany
- Ecological lnnovation in Textile Finishing, Alex Guo, Sales Manager for Greater China, Freudenberg Management (Shanghai) Co Ltd, China
- Automotive Nonwoven Components from Recycled Diaper Materials, Dr Serden Mujdeci, Project Manager, Hassan Group, Turkey
- Multi-purpose Wet Laying and Spunlacing Lines, Dr Ullrich Münstermann, Director of Technology & Product Development, Trützschler Nonwovens & Man-Made Fibers GmbH, Germany
- Trends in End Applications for Technical Textiles in North America, Stephen Warner, President / CEO, BeaverLake6 Group, USA
In addition to the seminar programme, a number of product presentations will take place throughout the fair to give buyers greater insight into the latest technology on display. One of the international exhibitors taking part is Elbit Vision Systems from Israel which will present on Applications of EVS Inspection Systems for Textiles & Nonwovens. And Turkish exhibitor AKSA’s presentation is titled Homopolymer Fibre for High Performance End Uses.
One further source of knowledge for buyers is the Innovation Showcase in hall E6. This area displays the newest technology and fabrics from exhibitors from around the world.
China International Nonwovens Congress features speakers from Asian, European and American companies
This year’s China International Nonwovens Congress, held on the afternoon of 25 September, boasts an exciting line up representing companies from Asia, Europe and the US. This includes Dave Rousse, the President of the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA) who will talk about Trends and Developments in the North American Nonwovens Industry. And Norman Chiu, the Chairman of the Taiwan Nonwoven Fabrics Industry Association will discuss the Competitiveness of Taiwan’s Nonwovens Industry.
Also included in the Congress programme are speakers from Autefa Solutions GmbH from Germany, Lenzing AG from Austria, and Hismer Bio-Technology Co Ltd, Shandong Tiandingfeng Nonwovens Co Ltd and Tianjin Polytechnic University from China. The Congress is organised by the China Nonwovens & Industry Textiles Association (CNITA).
Cinte Techtextil China is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA).
To find out more about this event, please visit: www.techtextilchina.com.