Textiles & Apparel / Garment
PREMIÈRE VISION PARIS - a renewed offer from 1,200 exhibitors
Visitors - buyers, designers, production heads, fashion and accessory brand managers, etc. - will discover new creative proposals and developments from 1,200 exhibitors from 44 countries – spinners, weavers, tanners, textile designers, accessory and component makers and fashion manufacturers- chosen by a Selection Committee of professionals and experts. An international, ultra-high-quality offer, up 11% over February 2022 (1,080 exhibitors), mainly from Europe (led by Italy, France, the UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, etc.) as well as from the Mediterranean basin (Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, etc.), and Asia (Japan, Korea, India, China, etc.).
Beyond its selective offer, this new edition reflects the ramping-up of Première Vision’s commitments to respond to the sector’s new needs, and support its environmental and social transition. This includes an enhanced framework to inform industry players and provide them with concrete solutions in terms of sustainable sourcing and production, including, among other initiatives:
• The Smart Creation area dedicated to sustainable innovations.
• The new Smart Tech zone within Smart Creation: technological innovations and digital solutions to produce more sustainably.
• The Eco-innovation Forum.
• The Eco Information Desk (Hall 4).
• The Eco-Innovation Trend Tasting seminar.
• A series of talks dedicated to the issues around eco-responsible fashion, offered at the show (Talks Area - Hall 4) and online.
• Online informational content (Smart Keys, Smart Creation podcast) in the sustainability section of the Première Vision website.
Première Vision Paris will also offer an expanded array of tools to better serve visitors and guide brands and buyers in their materials sourcing for Spring-Summer 24, with:
• A new mobile app.
• A new QR code system on exhibitors’ stands, which can be scanned to learn more about their business
and find them on the Première Vision Marketplace.
• A new deadstock itinerary.
• The Fashion Information Desk (Hall 6 Plaza).
• The Emerging Brands Desk (Hall 6 Plaza).
• Guided tours of the forums.
• A new Season Report exclusively for visitors to the show, to download after the show.
SAVE THE DATE: PRESS CONFERENCE
Gilles Lasbordes, General Manager of Première Vision, will present a press conference outlining the key areas of development for the group, its strategic objectives and future actions planned to continue supporting the fashion industry, particularly in terms of its sustainable transformation.
Tuesday February 7 at 11am - Talks Area (Hall 4)
PREMIÈRE VISION PARIS:
A DIGITALLY-CONNECTED PHYSICAL SHOW
Since the pandemic, Première Vision Paris has been proposing a dual event, combining a physical show and an online digital show. In February 2023, after listening to the industry’s professionals, with whom its teams conducted a series of surveys, Première Vision will once again be giving greater prominence to the in-person event.
The forum product selections will be available online as of the opening of Première Vision Paris to facilitate show visits. Visitors attending the event will have privileged access to a summary of the major seasonal trends from the day after the show closes. Content from Spring-Summer 24 trend events (seminars,
3D Forum, Live Sourcing), such as replays of certain talks, will be available online a few weeks after the show, and no longer simultaneously.
ON THE PROGRAMME AT THIS NEW EDITION:
A SELECTIVE OFFER: the materials collections and latest developments from 1,200 exhibitors from 44 countries, which can also be discovered online on the Première Vision Marketplace (the list of exhibitors is available on the Première Vision website) :
• 9 Universes serving all creative fashion markets:
› Yarns (yarns and fibers), Fabrics, Leather, Designs (textile designs and motifs), Accessories
(accessories and components), Manufacturing (fashion manufacturing), Manufacturing Leather (leather clothing, small leather goods, leather shoes), Smart Creation (sustainable innovations and materials) and Maison d’Exceptions (exclusive know-hows).
• Especially noteworthy for this season:
› A strengthened lingerie/swimsuit offer for the Spring-Summer 24 season
› An enlarged offer for the Sport & Tech sector, targeting fabrics dedicated to the sport and technical-products markets
› The richness of the creative and ultra-quality leather offer, located in the heart of Hall 6
THE RETURN OF MAISON D’EXCEPTIONS: for its 10th edition, the space dedicated to rare artisanal skills, now returning after two years, will present 23 handpicked ateliers - including 6 new ones - presenting exceptional techniques in textiles, leathers and accessories, all more than ever focused on innovation, and proposing unique or made-to-measure creations.
THE PREMIÈRE VISION MARKETPLACE: throughout the season, find the offer from the show’s exhibitors online on the Première Vision Marketplace:
• 2,350+ online boutiques
• Adapted networking and functionality features: :
› Optimized supplier search paths, and a more efficient selection process.
› Easy to organize favorites.
› Highlighting of the offer selected for the fashion forums.
SMART CREATION’S COMMITMENTS: a strengthened framework designed to inform industry players and provide them with concrete solutions in terms of sustainable sourcing and production:
• The Smart Creation space dedicated to sustainable innovations with 48 exhibitors: materials and finishings (Smart Materials area: 25 exhibitors), technological solutions (new Smart Tech area: 20 companies) and services (Smart Services area: 3 exhibitors).
• The Eco-Innovation forum to discover the most inspiring and innovative sustainable products selected from the exhibitors’ collections by the Première Vision fashion team.
• The Eco Information Desk (Hall 4): to answer questions about the show’s eco-responsible offer.
• The Eco-Innovation Trend Tasting fashion seminar presented by the show’s fashion team, decoding the latest sustainable directions and material developments for Spring-Summer 24.
• Talks: conferences dedicated to key sustainable-fashion issues, held at the show (Talks Area - Hall 4) and also viewable online (on the show website).
• A wealth of information and educational content to be found in the sustainability section of the online Première Vision magazine:
› Smart Keys, articles to explain and explore all the challenges of eco-responsibility
› The Smart Creation podcast, focusing on the industry’s most committed players and most relevant initiatives
NEW: SMART TECH: a newly designed space dedicated to digital innovation in the Smart Creation area:
• 20 companies among the most advanced in their field will present their innovations in the areas of
technology (artificial intelligence, algorithms, traceability, blockchain ...), logistics (inventory and flow management...) and analytics (cost optimization, overproduction ...). Their aim is to support the industry in its digital and ecological transformations through optimized design and production processes for a more sustainable industry: Trend data and online listening, market analysis, environmental labeling, circularity, solutions for the digitalization of materials, 3D design tools, anti-counterfeiting tools, digital fashion...
• A special area organized in partnership with the IFTH will reconstruct the digitalization chain of a fashion product: from the digitization of the material to the finished product, through virtual prototyping and digital simulation on a silhouette (an avatar) of the product during the various stages of its construction.
• Guided tours of the Smart Tech area will be offered to learn about the exhibiting companies. In English, French, Italian and German (details and practical information to come).
OPTIMIZING THE SOURCING EXPERIENCE: a range of new tools will be offered to better assist visitors and guide brands and buyers in their sourcing of materials for Spring-Summer 24:
• NEW! A new mobile app to organize your visit to the show.
• NEW! Exhibitors stands will feature a QR code that can be scanned to learn more about their business and find their supplier information on the Première Vision Marketplace.
• NEW! A Deadstock trail: for the first time, interested exhibitors will be able to present dormant stocks of materials from prior seasons in their stands. This itinerary can be found on the Première Vision website and mobile app.
• Fashion Information Desk (Hall 6 Plaza) to guide buyers towards the right choice of materials and sup- pliers.
• Emerging Brands Desk (Hall 6 Plaza): to guide young brands in organizing their visits and assist them in their search for materials, according to their needs, markets and products. With the participation of the Tranoi team.
• Guided tours of the forums: Several times a day, guided tours will be offered of the Essentials & Eco-In- novation forums to provide a better understanding of the season and guide buyers in their search for suppliers (limited to 15 people, by reservation only, in French, English, Italian and German)
› Practical information and a calendar can be found online shortly.
• NEW! A Season Report, exclusively reserved for visitors attending the show, to download after the show: trend analysis, replay of Trend Tastings, leading products, virtual visit of a forum.
EXCLUSIVE FASHION INFORMATION: trend directions and decoding tools created by the Première Vision fashion team to inspire and guide visitors in creating their Spring-Summer 24 collections:
• The Spring-Summer 24 color range with 28 shades exclusive to Première Vision. An inspirational and tangible tool, with multiple choices for all markets.
• 5 forums and fashion inspiration areas at the show: Essentials Forum (Hall 6), Eco-Innovation Forum (Hall 4), Decoration Forum (Hall 5), Leather Forum (Hall 6), Designs Area (Hall 5).
• A new format for the forum fashion reports, offering additional information about the season’s leading highlights, which can be downloaded at each forum via a QR code.
• NEW! On each forum, interactive screens will present the Première Vision fashion team’s selection of fabrics. Connected to the show’s marketplace, these screens will link directly to the product sheets presented.
• A 3D Forum and Live Sourcing sessions online.
Trend Tasting seminars to be found at the exhibition (Talks Area - Hall 4).
• Seasonal decodings and educational content to be discovered in the Trends section of the online magazine on the Première Vision site.
YOUNG DESIGN TALENT AT THE HEART OF THE SHOW WITH THE HYÈRES FESTIVAL: since 2011, Première Vision has been a partner of the Hyères International Fashion, Photography and Accessories Festival, which promotes young talent in the fields of fashion design, accessories and photography.
This partnership is highlighted in February, with:
• An exhibition dedicated to the collection of young fashion designer Jenny Hytönen, winner of the Grand Prix du Jury Première Vision at the 37th edition of the Festival. (Hall 4)
› More information on Jenny Hytönen in the dedicated article on the Première Vision website.
• The show’s hosting of the 10 fashion-competition finalists of the 38th Festival, who will be attending to source materials from a selection of exhibitors who have volunteered to help them build the collections they will be presenting in Hyères from October 12 to 15, 2023.
A CYCLE OF TALKS (Talks Area - Hall 4):
(Full details of the program coming soon)
To better understand the challenges fashion faces now and in the future, a panel of industry professionals and experts will speak about the major issues making news in the industry: the ecological transformation, digitalization, metaverse, trends and more. With, notably:
• A half-day of 4 Talks dedicated to technological innovations and solutions proposed in the Smart Tech zone.
• Fashion seminars to be followed live at the show.
« DREAM YOUR REALITY » : in keeping with the theme of the Spring-Summer 24 season, the show will immerse visitors in an inspiring and playful atmosphere bridging dreams and reality:
• Sustainability immersion: from the entrance tunnel in Hall 4, visitors are immediately engaged in an exploration of eco-responsible fashion:
› Photography exhibition organized with Paris Good Fashion, an organization that works to make Paris the capital of more responsible fashion, to which Première Vision is committed:
Grand Prix for Photography & Sustainability 2021 - Paris Good Fashion x Eyes on Talent
› Information and details of the spaces, itineraries, events and other initiatives dedicated to sustainable fashion to be found at the show.
• By inviting visitors to put their Head in the Clouds or immerse themselves in color, fun and relaxed rest areas invite everyone to disconnect, just for a moment, from the hustle and bustle of the show.
FOR THE NEXT PREMIÈRE VISION PARIS
In order to attend the show, don’t forget to register via the following link:
Once you have registered, and after your accreditation request has been validated by our press teams, you will receive your journalist e-pass by e-mail.