Techtextil / Texprocess 2013
DyStar satisfied with Techtextil
- Clothtech (dyes and chemicals for functional workwear);
- Hometech (solutions for sun protection like parasols, awnings);
- Indutech (protection for industrial equipment, technical belts and high temperature resistant finishes);
- Mobiltech (coloration and effects for automotive);
- Outdoor Solutions (functional outdoor textiles like backpacks)
As many parts of the textile industry, technical textiles are undergoing vast changes. To fulfill the demands for increased performance and better quality, new innovative fibers have been developed. Recycling became a focus of the industry for more eco-efficiency.
The team invested a lot of time and effort in preparing for the event and they feel it was worth it. “We are looking back on three exciting days in which we had interesting and promising conversations with our visitors” states Eric Hopmann, President of Sales Region Europe. “We are confident that the event will support the fast growth of our business, especially in new segments.”
DyStar will continue to invest in the Technical Textiles field in coming years both in market expertise and also in developments of new products. DyStar sees itself as a reliable and strong partner for the industry.