Sourcing options beyond fabrics at next week’s Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles
Digital printing solutions to manage excess stocks
Customisation has been the emerging trend for all products and home textile market is no exception. Instead of mass production, on-demand manufacturing has become so prevalent that traditional machinery has to be updated. Identifying this trend is garment & textile machinery expert Global Fortune Limited, who will introduce their latest advanced textile solutions to the industry. Some of the top suppliers have been invited to set up a Micro Factory in Intertextile Shanghai, illustrating a streamlined workflow:
- Beijing Leatech: provides 3D simulation software that allows flexible design and efficient production.
- Kornit Digital: the leading digital textile printer will showcase its Kornit Allegro system which combines printing & drying in single step. The system eliminates unnecessary machineries, shortens production time and is widely applicable on multiple fabric types.
- Bullmer: world-renowned for single and multi-ply cutting applications and the corresponding material handling and storage systems.
Intelligent curtains for Smart Home
The August fair will feature the Theme Pavilion of Intelligence, Life and Future for the first time with the US brand Lutron, France’s Somfy group and local enterprise Jiangsu Mingcheng demonstrating their advanced systems for Smart Home. Lutron is one of the global leaders in the lighting control industry and offers a wide selection of energy saving dimmers and lighting control solutions; Somfy group specialises in automatic control of openings and closures in homes & buildings; and Jiangsu Mingcheng is the expert of sun-shading & energy-saving technology with products allowing users to control the curtains by computer, remote, mobile applications. The following Chinese exhibitors will also participate in the Curtains Zone:
- Changshu Huatong Hometextile: specialises in wooden window decoration, wooden louver and automatic curtains.
- Shidian Blinds: presenting audio control systems for the entire house. Its sun protection solution offers different light exposures.
- Zhejiang Chen Hong Textile Technology: functional products including Roman shades which are digitally printed, bacteria-free, mould-resistant, flame-retardant and waterproof.
User-friendly leather from domestic suppliers
- ARZ Co Ltd: aniline leather that keeps the natural texture of cow leather, with perfect outlook and high permeability. They will also feature leather products which are water-proof, dirt-resistant and protective from wine & coffee.
- Haining Snail: showcasing faux leather, linen type cloth, bronzing cloth and flannel that can be widely applied on chairs and sofas.
- Hangzhou Pick Textile: possesses advanced 3D molding technology that produces fabrics with leather textures. Products are abrasion-resistant and free from peeling, with durable colour. They have passed international safety certifications.
- Tongxiang Dinuo Textile: leather manufactured by nanotechnology with excellent permeability and high durability.
Customised carpets on offer
Carpet Export Promotion Council from India will make their debut in Intertextile Shanghai, organising a pavilion with seven exhibitors which produce hand-knotted wool and silk carpets. Some leading Chinese carpet suppliers have also confirmed their participation.
- Haima Carpet: using latest jacquard technics to present extraordinary patterns and colours. Various layers allow a 3D effect with no shedding.
- NingBo LYKA Carpet: offers customized service and connects with end-users directly. They accept small quantity orders and products can be delivered within 24 hours.
The show will be held from 27 – 30 August in the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai. Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Autumn Edition is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Home Textile Association (CHTA).
To find out more about this fair, please visit:
For more information about Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide,
please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.