ITV awarded in the presence of the Dutch Royal Couple
An exclusive event that will feature a special visit by His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima of The Netherlands, who will attend this amazing exhibition focused on showcasing the best 5 Dutch/Italian co-creation examples in the denim industry.
It is for us a great pleasure to announce that ITV Denim has been selected to participate with three collections, among the top five, showcased during the exhibition.
The event is also part of the Dutch “Trade Mission” in Italy featuring, besides the special edition of Global Denim Awards, a series of debates named “Best of Both”, involving Italian and Dutch denim industry key players.
Mariette Hoitink, from HTNK fashion recruitment agency and co-founder of House of Denim, will open the exhibition the 17th of June, to close it on the 23rd with the special visit by the Royal Couple, where delegates from the selected denim mills, ITV Denim, Berto Industria Tessile and Canadiani Denim, will take part as well
GLOBAL DENIM AWARDS ITALIAN/DUTCH EDITION:
- The Global Denim Awards exhibition will be focused on Italian/Dutch collaborations in last years, showcasing the best co-creation practices in between the two countries.
- A total of five Capsule Collections produced by five different designers: Jonathan Crisopher, Alexandra Frida and Anbasja Blanken, that collaborated with ITV Denim, and Edith Marcel and Sartoria Diletto that collaborated with Candiani Denim and Berto Industria Tessile
- The visit by His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Maxima of The Netherlands will end with the signing of a partnership in between ITV Denim, Candiani Denim, Berto Industria Tessile and House of Denim.
- As part of the Dutch “Trade Mission” to Italy three so-called “Impact Debates” will be hosted on the main theme “Best of Both”, involving government stakeholders from Italy and The Netherlands focusing on how to improve existing collaborations between the two countries.
- The Dutch “Trade Mission” will be guided by Lilianne Ploumen, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation.
The mission will focus on developing opportunities, smart and sustainable solutions in agriculture, cultural heritage, water and creative sectors, promoting trades and common investments in technological cooperation.