Cinte Techtextil China 2014
Largest Cinte Techtextil China opens this week in Shanghai
Diverse range of exhibitors from 22 countries & regions with 12 product application areas
The diversity of exhibitors on offer at Cinte Techtextil China is one of the things most appreciated by buyers at the fair, both in terms of their origin and products. Some of the key exhibitors this year include:
- Technology and machinery suppliers: Andritz Group (Austria), Autefa (Germany), China Hi-Tech Group (China), Dilo Systems (Germany), Oerlikon (Germany), Siltex Srl (Italy) and SSM (Switzerland)
- Woven fabrics, laid webs, knitted fabrics and braidings producers: Concordia Textiles (Belgium), Conwed Plastics (Belgium), Shangtex Holding (China) and Taiwan Functional Textiles (Taiwan)
- Nonwovens specialists: AKSA (Turkey), Fibrane (Korea), Sandler (Germany) and Zhejiang Tiantai (China)
- Coated textiles exhibitors: Gale Pacific (Australia), PT Ateja (Indonesia), Stahl Coating (the Netherlands) and Texadvisor (Italy)
- Composites suppliers: ITW Dynatec (USA) and TTG (USA)
- Bonding techniques and chemicals specialists: Huntsman (USA), Pennel & Flipo (Belgium), Prochimir (France) and Protechnic (France)
- Fibre and yarn suppliers: Amann Group (Germany), Barnet Europe (Germany), EMS-CHEMIE (Switzerland), Lenzing (Austria) and PHP Fibers (Germany)
- Other highlighted exhibitors: Groz-Beckert KG (Germany) and Luwa Air Engineering (Switzerland)
As well as the wide range of products and technology on display, the fair’s fringe programme offers those in the industry the chance to learn the latest trends in the market and product developments. Over 30 seminars and product presentations will take place, with topics ranging from regional and global market overviews to new product innovations. One further source of knowledge for buyers is the Innovation Showcase in hall E6, which displays the newest technology and fabrics from exhibitors from around the world.
A further source of information is the China International Nonwovens Congress which takes place on 25 September. Speakers from organisations including the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA), the Taiwan Nonwoven Fabrics Industry Association, Autefa Solutions GmbH, Lenzing AG, Hismer Bio-Technology and a number of domestic companies will participate.
Cinte Techtextil China is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA).
To find out more about this event, please visit: