The ITMF Annual Conference 2023 will be held in Keqiao (China) in November 2023 and will focus on digitalization & circularity
500+ high-level representatives from the entire textile value chain from China and around the world are expected to attend.
Under the general theme “Digitalization & Circularity – Megatrends Shaping the Textile Industry" experts from the industry and academia will shed light on how the textile value chain is coping with these trends and will help better understand the underlying dynamics and identifying the risks and opportunities. In the various sessions, experts will discuss among other topics
• how the fibre markets will adapt to the increasing demand for recycled fibres,
• how the textile industry can reduce the carbon footprint,
• how new technologies will accelerate the industry’s transition towards more circularity or
• how upcoming regulation will impact production around the world.
In addition, ITMF will once again recognise the winners of the
• ITMF Start-up Awards 2023
• ITMF Sustainability & Innovation Awards 2023
• ITMF International Collaboration Awards 2023
In conjunction and coordination with the ITMF Annual Conference 2023, there will be two more events that will take place in Keqiao, namely:
• 10th Belt & Road Textile Conference 2023 (November 2-3)
• 6th World Textile Merchandising Conference (WTMC) 2023 (November 5-6)
More info about the conference can be found at:
ITMF is an international forum for the world's textile and related industries, dedicated to keeping the world-wide membership constantly informed through surveys, studies and publications, participating in the evolution of the industry's value chain and through the organisation of annual conferences as well as publishing considered opinions on future trends and international developments.