Textiles & Apparel / Garment
Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen 2017 opens tomorrow
Amongst the exhibitors are a number of international and domestic pavilions, including the Fine Japan zone and pavilions from Korea, Taiwan, Shaoxing Textile City, Shengze as well as the China Bast and Leaf Fibres Textile Association, featuring the strongest products of these regions.
New exhibitors to diversify sourcing options on offer
Driven by the industry’s rising interest in the profitable South China market and the fair’s growing reputation, various new exhibitors will make their first appearance in this year’s fair. Some of them revealed their highlighted products:
- Hong Kong Yifang Textile (China): will exhibit high-end fashion knitted and woven fabrics.
- Cherson Technologies (Hong Kong): will introduce all sorts of label printing products, such as care label printers, hang tag printers, care label materials, hang tags, thermal ribbons, barcode scanners, handheld terminals, barcode printing software and various RFID products.
- Flying Dragon (Hong Kong): will exhibit a wide range of tape, such as polyester grosgrain, polyester satin, jacquard, printed, cotton and velvet varieties.
- Yi Chang Tai Company (Hong Kong): an ODM manufacturer providing a wide range of fabrics, including solid dyed, printed and yarn dyed options in special woven as well as basic versions like twill / canvas, poplin / shirting, denim, corduroy / velveteen and ramie / linen mixtures of different finishes.
- Bon Co Ltd (Japan): will introduce its yarn dyed fabrics that are woven from indigo, paper yarn and plant dyed yarn and more.
- Shibaya Co Ltd (Japan): has 550 made-in-Japan products in stock and will provide quick delivery service.
- Stylem Co Ltd (Japan): will offer various made-in-Japan products with high level artisanal skills.
- Sua Tex (Korea): will offer a full spectrum of fabrics, such as woven, knit, raschel, print, artificial fur and more.
Seminars and trend forums to reveal S/S18 domestic trends and international sustainable standards
Besides the strong product line-up, fairgoers can also benefit from the fair’s fringe programme.
On the first two days of the fair, a total of four seminars will be held in Rose Hall 2. Industry-leading trend consultants WeArTrends.com and China Textile Information Center will share the key elements of S/S18 domestic trends, while the well-known Swiss testing and certification organisation TESTEX will share solutions to international requirements for green textiles and sustainable production.
In addition, the Fabrics China Trend Forum located in hall 9 will also demonstrate the S/S18 domestic trends through the display of exhibitors’ products.
The 2017 edition of Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen will be held from 6 – 8 July in halls 6, 7 and 9 of the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center.
Concurrently, the 17th China International Fashion Brand Fair – Shenzhen (halls 1, 2 & 4) and a fashion show (hall 5) will held in the same venue.