MESDAN shows several solutions at Shanghaitex
Within its Dyelab range GIOTTO has an outstanding position. Main features are:
- connected to central system SedoMaster and ColorMaster recipe system:
+ Create processes and plan batches online like for bulk machines
+ Use same processes/recipes as for your production machine: optimized transfer from lab to production.
+ Make use of optimizations in ColorMaster colour management and recipe system.
- fully automatic, from pre-treatment to washing off – Load unload principle (similar to bulk)
- dyes yarns and fabrics made of any dyeable fibres and their blends
- all Parameters are fully programmable, including Auto Dosing
- liquor ratio from 1:5 up to 1:20 ( dependent of GSM of fabric to be dyed)
- continuous programmable Reduction clearance possible (for Pes and its blends), allows for continuous dyeing of PES Blends
- excellent repeatability within one bath and reproducibility between baths - delta ( 95%)
- made in Italy out of best quality stainless steel
And in Hall E1, booth C50, highlights of Mesdan-Lab will be the MT EVENNESS tester for measuring evenness of spun yarn, sliver, roving and yarn hairiness and the fully automatic yarn strength tester AUTODYN II which offers up to 5.000mm/sec speed.
On the same stand, the Yarn Joining division will showcase its full splicer range with particular focus on the Moistair ® 6901 automatic splicer.
This splicer is at the forefront of splicing technology, designed for Savio winders and unique for its flexibility and result efficiency especially on some difficult yarns such as Tencel®, Dual Core®, synthetic blends, etc.
The Moistair ® 6901R is available for retrofitting of old splicers on both Orion and Polar winders.
Pic: Moistair ® 6901 automatic splicer