India ITME 2012
Bräcker at India ITME 2012
TRITON Spinning-Rings for wet flax spinning
The TRITON surface coating combines abrasion and chemical wear resistance. TRITON rings are specially designed for the wet spinning of flax fibres over the full yarn count range.
The TRITON coating features the following advantages:
- smooth and even surface properties thus low end down rate
- long traveller life and excellent yarn quality
- high wear resistance against abrasion
- long ring service life
- favourable price / performance ratio
30 Million TITAN Spinning Rings
Bräcker has been able to maintain its leadership position in spinning rings with their TITAN ring, of which so far more than 30 Mio pieces have been sold to successful spinning mills around the world.
The continuous efforts in developing new travellers, in response to new requirements, allows Bräcker to constantly introduce new travellers to optimize productivity and efficiency of the most modern ringspinning machines.
Bräcker will also exhibit the proven accessories such as:
- ORBIT spinning rings and the relevant travellers
- PYRIT and ZIRKON travellers for especially demanding applications
- Cost saving tools such as the Bräcker RAPID for easy and time saving insertion of travellers
- The well-known and appreciated range of BERKOL Cots and Aprons
Also introduced will be the new
- BERKOL® supergrinder grinding machine
A totally re-engineered concept, based on the latest electronics technology, as well as adapted to the latest requirements of today’s spinning technology.