SHIMA SEIKI to participate in ITM Texpo Eurasia 2016
Featured is the flagship MACH2XS WHOLEGARMENT® knitting machine with original SlideNeedle® on four needle beds and spring-loaded moveable sinkers, as well as the compact SWG091N2 for producing smaller WHOLEGARMENT® items and accessories.
Novel proposals in knit-weave hybrid fabrics will be made on a pair of SRY machines featuring specialized loop presser beds. The SVR workhorse series, touted as the industry benchmark for shaped knitting, will be shown in a variety of gauges, while the SSR series offers industry-leading technology in an economical package. SCG122SN will round out the flat knitting machine lineup with specialized coarse gauge knitting. SHIMA SEIKI’s SIP-series inkjet printing machine will also demonstrate high-speed high-quality printing directly on fabrics and even finished goods.
Pic: ShimaSeiki Mach XS 153
Photo-realistic simulation capability allows Virtual Sampling to minimize the need for actual sample-making, effectively reducing time, material and cost while increasing presentation quality in the sampling process.
- MACH2XS153 15L WHOLEGARMENT® knitting machine
- SWG091N2 10G WHOLEGARMENT® knitting machine
- SRY123LP-SV 12G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SRY183LP-SV 14G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SVR122-SV 5G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SVR122-SV 7G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SVR122-SV 14G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SSR112-SV 14G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SCG122SN 3G Computerized flat knitting machine
- SIP-160F2L Inkjet printing machine
- SDS-ONE APEX3 3D design system