Dyeing, Drying, Finishing
iNTERSPARE presents technical advances of its machinery at KNIT-TECH
In addition visitors will learn more about the new Artos, Babcock and Krantz textile machines and in particular about the new version of the legendary Krantz Syncro shrink dryer. Since ITMA in Milan, orders from India have been coming in thick and fast, some of which have already been delivered; others are still in production at the plant in Reinbek.
At KNIT-TECH iNTERSPARE looks forward to a great number of expert discussions about the current challenges facing Indian knitting companies, since it is with knitted products that Artos and Krantz machines can really show off their technical advantages. A soft touch is the result of delicate handling of the product, both during the drying process and in particular during shrink drying.
Product tests in India
iNTERSPARE also offers interested companies in particular from India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh the opportunity to test the desired product on a Krantz Syncro shrink dryer right there in India, and thereby get a valuable and personal impression of the quality of the finished product.
- What makes the insulation of the new Artos and Krantz machines the best in the world and why this is a very important feature
- What are the unbeatable advantages of the tumbler flap which gives the fabric special touch and volume
Furthermore iNTERSPARE will inform about:
- Modifying existing Artos, Babcock, Krantz and Stentex machines, i.e. improve older systems by integrating modern electronic components
- Getting original spare parts for the machinery of the brands of Artos, Krantz, Stentex, Babcock BTM, Famatex, Franz Müller, Haas, Hacoba and Textima. About 3 million parts are readily kept in the central warehouse
- Increasing productivity with the very special lubricants by their own company iNTERSPARE Lubricants