Indian leader in digital textile printing ColorJet to participate at ITME India
- ColorJet machines cost 30% lower vis-à-vis competitors
- Customers get rugged and long-lasting digital technology
- ColorJet to showcase live demonstration of Metro & Vastrajet at ITME India
In sync with the Make-in-India initiative of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, ColorJet’s ‘Made in India’ technology and state-of–the-art manufacturing facility have been the major breakthroughs in achieving its goals. Through these two initiatives, the company has succeeded in keeping their machine costs, up to 30% lower than Italian and Japanese machines.
Without compromising on quality, ColorJet has been able to offer competitive prices due to three main reasons;
- ColorJet has adapted efficient Indian engineering and efficiently built their machines with the assurance that the customer gets a rugged and long-lasting technology
- Many of the spares parts are manufactured indigenously without compromising on quality, thus saving cost and passing the benefit to customers. Many of the parts of the machine are handcrafted and provisioned, so the quality remains uncompromised.
- Since the manufacturing is done in India, the company has the advantage of saving on labour and infrastructure cost, which are far lesser as compared to imported machines.
At ITME India in Hall 2, Stall A6, ColorJet is showcasing its high speed direct to fabric printer, the Metro, which gives a production speed of up to of 362 sq. metres per hour, and is upgradable upto 16 print heads for achieving the top speed.
The high speed is achieved through specially designed jetting controls to optimise print heads performance, to match the high jetting frequency. Compatible to work with all types of inks like reactive, disperse and pigment, this printer weaves magic on a variety of fabrics.
“With awesome scalable properties, this printer can suit all the needs of the textile printing business and ensures the least payback period and is capable of meeting the ever changing requirements,” Mr Bansal added. “Buyers to the ColorJet stall at ITME India will be able to witness how the Metro has been synchronised and engineered specifically to produce the best results with reactive inks.”